Yep, Fitovers Polarize Sunglasses are available already in the Philippines and so there is no excuse for you to say you cannot wear sunglasses because you have prescription. I saw someone the other day wearing regular sunglasses over his eyeglasses. I do not know how it worked for him, but the sunglasses kept on dropping, and the eyeglasses with more than half of his eyes were peering out. And I ask myself, where is sun protection ? No wonder he still squints. If only I was close enough to talk to him about Fitovers Polarize Sunglasses. Fitovers Polarize Sunglasses are meant to be worn on top of your eyeglasses. Here are just some of their advantages:
- These are very helpful for patients who have prescription and do not want to have their lenses made in transitions for economical purposes. So even when they change prescription or change their eyeglasses the next year, they may still use these sunglasses.
- Regular transitions lenses do not get dark enough for driving.
- Some clip-ons can scratch your eyeglass-frame and lenses.
- These are also helpful to cut glare because of the top and side shields, cutting glare from all possible entry points. Because of this, so many who do not have prescriptions also enjoy the glare-free feature of Fitovers Polarize Sunglasses.
- Fitovers Sunglasses are made with polarized lenses. Beach lovers, bikers and those who drive love them.
These sunglasses are cool that they sit nicely over your eyeglasses. It is great for all ages. Nowadays, one has to be practical in finding the best protection for one’s budget. Fitovers Polarize Sunglasses come in different sizes and lenses. Included in this blog is how to know which Fitovers is the best for you. Protect your eyes from glare and UV rays with Fitovers Polarized Sunglasses!